Evolve VM showcasing at Microsoft Ignite
|Brittany Harris in Enterprise Thursday, November 7, 2019|
Evolve VM sets a new standard in vulnerability management," said Deepak Kumar, founder and president of Adaptiva. Within 15 minutes, Evolve VM can analyze tens of thousands of endpoints in the enterprise, requiring only minimal bandwidth.
Adaptiva announced that it will showcase Evolve VM at Microsoft Ignite. This groundbreaking, complete vulnerability life cycle product automatically assesses endpoints for thousands of vulnerability, compliance, and health issues and instantly remediates them as soon as they are detected. Utilizing NIST's National Vulnerability Database and National Checklist Program Repository as well as hundreds of built-in custom client health checks, Evolve VM leverages Adaptiva's peer-to-peer technology to address problems with unmatched speed and scale without any impact on network performance.
A platinum sponsor of the event, Adaptiva will be demonstrating Evolve VM in its booth, #2049, at Microsoft Ignite, Nov. 4-8, 2019, in Orlando, Florida.
"Evolve VM sets a new standard in vulnerability management," said Deepak Kumar, founder, and president of Adaptiva. "Within 15 minutes, Evolve VM can analyze tens of thousands of endpoints in the enterprise, requiring only minimal bandwidth. The product then automatically fixes the problems it finds, making the enterprise more secure and eliminating countless support tickets even before they happen."
With its latest release, Evolve VM incorporates thousands of checks for health, compliance, and vulnerability issues on Windows systems. The product imports Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) content from NIST to support compliance assessments. It also integrates with NIST's Open Vulnerability Assessment Language (OVAL) rules and includes the ability to visually author new scans and remediations using the built-in graphical orchestration engine. Additionally, Evolve VM can be integrated with other systems, such as ServiceNow, enabling users to seamlessly incorporate Evolve VM into existing processes.
Benefits of Evolve VM include:
- Complete Vulnerability Life Cycle Management: Unlike legacy vulnerability assessment tools that simply scan the network and generate massive "to do" lists of vulnerabilities found, Evolve VM assesses each endpoint through its agent and can automatically and immediately remediate any vulnerabilities found.
- Bandwidth Reduction: Because scans happen concurrently on the actual endpoints rather than running across an enterprise's network, Evolve VM dramatically reduces bandwidth usage-no throttling required.
- Unparalleled Scanning Speed and Scale: Adaptiva's award-winning peer-to-peer technology enables Evolve VM to complete parallel endpoint analysis hundreds of times faster than traditional VM products, covering the entire enterprise in a matter of minutes.
- Rapid Remediation: Through its ability to instantly contain and automatically fix vulnerabilities, Evolve VM provides more time for scarce SecOps resources to focus on other high-priority issues.
- No Installation Required for Existing Adaptiva Customers: Evolve VM runs on Adaptiva's Evolve platform, which means existing OneSite and Client Health customers only need a license key to get started.
- Evolve VM is able to offer these benefits based on Adaptiva's decade-long history of securely distributing software and security updates for Global 1000 enterprises.