Eseye Offers Enhanced M2M Real Time Device Management
|Stuart Parkerson in IoT Monday, June 22, 2015|
Eseye has announced updates to the functionality of its SIM Information and Account Management Portal (SIAM). SIAM R3.0 extends the platform’s ability to facilitate day-to-day management and administration, and includes the ability to quickly create requests for assistance from the support team.
The SIAM portal provides a window to all connected M2M devices, allowing real–time device management, SIM administration and customer account management from anywhere in the world. The portal is a proprietary web-enabled dashboard used by customer and support teams to monitor and control device behavior via a portfolio of cloud-based tools.
The self-service portal now includes features which make it easier to navigate and operate, with improved profile management, an overview of SIM statuses, and a simpler way to access and retrieve data records from connected devices.
New features of SIAM R3.0 include:
- Extended alert profile configurations, giving the option to receive user-configured financial, data and messaging alerts offering end users a better overview of the activity on a SIM which can then be analyzed to improve the behavior of the SIM and the cost.
- Improved visibility of which users have made changes to the account, including orders and actions taken by a support team on a customer’s behalf. User settings can be configured to receive email notification of any activity.
- New Notifications for new products and orders, invoices pending, network outages and service status.
- Access to audit logs for each section of the portal which will allow for activity and change tracking for better activity traceability.
- Improved dashboard with easy access to the sections concerning SIM Activity and Management (including activation), SIM Settings, Activity Records, Account Administration, Ordering, Support, and User Settings.
- Overviews of SIMs, finance, orders, support tickets, account settings, and of reports, notifications, alerts and messaging.
- Extra search filters meaning it is now possible to search by ICCID, MSISDN, IP, Friendly Name and IMEI, while filtering by Group, SIM State and SIM Package.
- Improved functionality for B2B/B2C with hierarchical overview of accounts and sub accounts, which are easy to create.
Read more: https://www.eseye.com/sim-information-account-mana...