eMarketer Reports Mobile Ad Gains by Facebook, Google Owns Over 50 percent of Market
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Thursday, August 29, 2013|
Facebook has seen dramatic mobile ad growth with a 15.8% share in 2013 compared with 5.35% in 2012. The company’s share of total digital ad spending has also grown to 5.41% from 4.11% in 2012.
eMarketer estimates the total mobile ad market worldwide is expected to grow 89% to $16.65 billion in 2013.
Read more: http://www.emarketer.com/Article/Facebook-Sees-Big...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more