Devart's dbForge Code Completion Platform Now Supports SQL Server 2016
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Wednesday, July 27, 2016|
Devart has released dbForge SQL Complete v5.5 with support for SQL Server 2016 and SQL Server Management Studio 2016. The release offers new features and enhancements for database specialists who design, develop, and maintain databases and data storage systems.
Devart’s dbForge SQL Complete provides a wide range of code completion features that relieve developers from remembering long and complex object names, column names, SQL operators, and more freeing them up to concentrate on writing SQL code with proper formatting that is easy to understand and interpret.
New functionality includes:
- Expanded suggestions support for SQL Server 2016 grammar
- New formatter options and profiles
- New suggestions in CROSS/OUTER APPLY constructions
- One command to execute all the SQL code located above the current cursor position
- Suggestion engine now prompts key phrases along with keywords
- Object and schema suggestions while writing cross-database queries
Read more: https://www.devart.com/dbforge/sql/sqlcomplete/