Ok, I know it is hot in Las Vegas in September, but since all the good stuff at this year’s CTIA Super Mobility 2015 conference will be at the Sands Expo Center, a top Las Vegas destination on the best part of the strip, you really won’t be spending too much time outside.
The Sands convention venue is huge, when I was there for CES earlier this year much of that event was held at the Sands, which tells you there will be no problem fitting the 1100 exhibitors and 35,000 attendees who will be at CTIA Super Mobility 2015. The dates are September 9 – 11 which gives you plenty of time to get cheap airfare and a low hotel rate.
The conference will offer a number of different events, seminars and other content including:
- MobileCON: Offers a concentrated, interactive environment devoted to the needs, issues and interests of IT professionals. MobileCON will host IT management and security solutions, including device management platforms, enterprise applications and development, big data and cloud platforms and business operation services.
- Retail Zone: Geared toward making the retail ecosystem become more profitable and efficient focusing on security solutions, payments technology, and presenting consumer hardware and accessories.
- Startup City: A next-gen innovation station that spotlights trends and fosters business by connecting inventors, entrepreneurs and venture capitalists.
- The Networked Society Zone: This area will spotlight examples of how devices, services and applications join together to create a connected world.
- Future Mobile Networks: Features emerging systems that are more efficient and have higher capacities and capabilities to empower everything from devices to IoT.
There will also be a number of associated partner events which include:
- Geotab Build 2015: An M2M/IoT Developer Conference for mobile applications, OEMs, wireless carriers, business software applications, and sensor suppliers to integrate with the Geotab fabric. The conference features workshops on building add-ins for web-based applications for business.
- Media Technology Summit: A curated gathering of Fortune 500 executives, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs and luminaries to discuss and debate the technology, trends and innovations shaping key sectors such as social media, mobile, advertising, big data, cloud, internet, and eCommerce.
- MobileCON: Provides a concentrated, interactive environment devoted to the needs, issues and interests of IT executives and professionals. Compare notes with other IT experts, share ideas and approaches and explore the full range of mobile solutions for security, M2M, privacy, networks and cloud.
Read more: http://www.ctiasupermobility2015.com/
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.