Create 3D animations on your phone with Move AI
Monday, November 13, 2023
Move AI released its single-camera motion capture app, Move One after 12 weeks in beta. Animators and creators looking to bring realistic human motion to their 3D characters. Move One makes it easy for animators and creators to capture and create 3D animations using only a phone.
Move AI has announced the official release of a single-camera motion capture app, Move One. After 12 weeks in beta, the app is now available to animators and creators looking to bring realistic human motion to their 3D characters. Move One provides high-quality, realistic motion data that you can capture anywhere using just an iPhone.
Move AI unlocks 3D animation with single-camera motion capture app Move One
Move One features include:
- Single-person motion capture from one iPhone 8 model or above
- 60fps FHD markerless motion capture
- Portrait and landscape mode shooting options
- Export motion data in formats such as FBX and USD
- ‘Move One Downloader’ Google Chrome Extension allows users to download animation files from Move One in their web browser
- Tiered subscriptions, including a free trial
Move single-camera API
Move One adds to Move’s existing product line, which includes Move Single-Camera API, Move Multi-Cam, and the Invisible real-time partnership supported by disguise. The launch of Move One stems from constant innovation efforts in the product development and research teams at Move AI.
"At its core, Move AI is a research company specializing in applied AI, mathematics, physics, and biomechanics. Move One is the result of engaging deeply with the animator and creator community and directly addressing their needs. We heard the need for a single-camera motion capture solution and delivered a product that converts 2D video into high-quality 3D motion data from a single iPhone," says Dr. Nikos Zikos, VP of Science at Move AI.
Move One is available to download from the App Store now. The Free Plan offers 30 free credits, and the Starter Plan is $30/user/month.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more