Conversocial Offers Ability to Respond to Negative Google Play App Reviews at Scale
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Conversocial is partnering with Google to offer Android app publishers the ability to resolve issues from Google Play Store reviews at scale. The integration with Google Play provides the opportunity for app developers to immediately read and respond to app reviews left by consumers in real time directly within the Conversocial platform.
The integration provides to ability to use Conversocial's platform for contextual conversation threading, actionable conversation distribution, and data reporting. Interaction opportunities include:
- Thank users who are an app’s biggest advocates.
- Answer questions and resolve issues in-channel.
- Let users know that their issue is heard and get back to them when it’s fixed.
- Identify technical bugs or product improvement ideas for the development team.
Benefits of the platform for app publishers includes:
- Prevent churn by proactively addressing negative customer issues.
- Support app launches and the influx of feedback right after a new version is released.
- Detect early indications of persistent performance or usability issues.
- Track trends and feedback to share with the business, including rating and sentiment
Read more: http://www.conversocial.com/blog/google-play-store...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more