Cloud4Wi Releases Platform to Remotely Control WiFi Marketing Campaigns
Monday, April 6, 2015
Cloud4Wi, a cloud-based Wi-Fi engagement platform, has announced the launch of Cloud4Wi Mobile Management which provides retailers the ability to control Wi-Fi marketing campaigns remotely. Cloud4Wi Mobile Management will be available on iOS and Android in April 2015.
Cloud4Wi is an open Wi-Fi engagement platform with an SDK and API for use by developers. This approach allows retailers to create their own web applications, by matching the look and feel of their brand and addressing their specific business needs. For instance, retailers could us the platform to launch customer applications, which collate orders for a faster check out, or monitor the relationship with customers over time to ensure the best level of customer service support.
Cloud4Wi new Mobile Management capabilities gives retailers access to a number of Cloud4Wi platform features to define their guest Wi-Fi strategies on the go. This includes:
- Guest Wi-Fi: Allowing retailers to create a splash portal, set the login options, and define the customer Wi-Fi usage plan.
- Analytics: Provides information such as number of visitors, returning visitors, visit durations and trends, as well as distribution of customers’ age and gender.
- Marketing and Advertising: Enabling retailers to create a couponing campaign and set parameters including description, image, time frame, number of coupons available as well as managing the couponing campaign and checking the required coupons.
Read more: http://www.cloud4wi.com/platform
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more