Buy App Installs For Your Android App at Just 35 Cents With WildTangent
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Wednesday, August 12, 2015|
WildTangent is currently offering app publishers a 35 cent CPI Android app install promotion for the US and Europe. The limited time promotion is for non-incentivized, user opt-in installs. Partners using this CPI program pay for first launch, not install.
WildTangent’s platform is one of the world’s fastest growing CPI networks and expects to achieve 2 million Android app installations per day on smartphones and tablets by the end of the year. Not only will you find WildTangent on devices in the United States and Europe, they also offer distribution in Latin America and Asia.
The WildTangent network is facilitated by distribution partnerships with many of the world’s top devices manufacturers (OEMs) and mobile operators.
The WildTangent network allows users to choose in one click which apps they want to install on their new mobile devices during setup and throughout the lifetime of their device.
Developers can contact WildTangent to create a program designed specifically to reach their target demographic at the link below.
Read more: http://www.wildtangent.com/Corporate/appinstalls/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more