Built.io has released a number of new features to its Built.io Flow Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) which creates workflows and automates business processes for connected sensors, devices, systems and applications across mobile, web and IoT.
Platform enhancements include:
- Activity Builder: In addition to thousands of out-of-the-box integrations maintained by the Built.io team, developers can now create their own activities to enable any desired new service or API endpoint and add it to their integration library.
- Swagger and RAML Support: Users can create flows connecting any service that supports either Swagger or RAML Support without writing code.
- Data Mapper: The Data Mapper simplifies the transformation and transfer or data between heterogeneous systems. For example, when sharing customer information between Salesforce and Marketo, which use different nomenclature and formats for their customer objects, the Data Mapper allows data to be easily reconciled.
- Trigger Tester: Built.io Flow users can test their flows containing Triggers with the click of a button. This enhancement helps simulate realtime events that can initiate actions across multiple systems.
- Flow Library Importer: With this upgrade to the Built.io Flow Library, flows can now be imported significantly faster via a wizard that guides the user through the configuration of all the flow’s elements, such as triggers, connections, authentications.
- API Lookup: Many popular services such as Cisco Spark, Moxtra and Evernote use abstract IDs to reference rooms, messages or notes programmatically. Users can now quickly select the desired or required parameter via a convenient, searchable drop-down menu – without needing to know a service’s internal representation of it.
- New Integrations: Built.io continues to add to its library of out-of-the-box integrations, including popular SaaS offerings such as Pipedrive, HubSpot and Trello, as well as IoT-enabled endpoints, such as Amazon Alexa and Tesla Motors’ vehicle APIs.
Read more: https://www.built.io/products/flow/features
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.