Built.io Releases New Functionality to its Flow iPaaS Integration Solution
|Stuart Parkerson in API Wednesday, July 13, 2016|
Built.io has released a number of new features to its Built.io Flow Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) which creates workflows and automates business processes for connected sensors, devices, systems and applications across mobile, web and IoT.
Platform enhancements include:
- Activity Builder: In addition to thousands of out-of-the-box integrations maintained by the Built.io team, developers can now create their own activities to enable any desired new service or API endpoint and add it to their integration library.
- Swagger and RAML Support: Users can create flows connecting any service that supports either Swagger or RAML Support without writing code.
- Data Mapper: The Data Mapper simplifies the transformation and transfer or data between heterogeneous systems. For example, when sharing customer information between Salesforce and Marketo, which use different nomenclature and formats for their customer objects, the Data Mapper allows data to be easily reconciled.
- Trigger Tester: Built.io Flow users can test their flows containing Triggers with the click of a button. This enhancement helps simulate realtime events that can initiate actions across multiple systems.
- Flow Library Importer: With this upgrade to the Built.io Flow Library, flows can now be imported significantly faster via a wizard that guides the user through the configuration of all the flow’s elements, such as triggers, connections, authentications.
- API Lookup: Many popular services such as Cisco Spark, Moxtra and Evernote use abstract IDs to reference rooms, messages or notes programmatically. Users can now quickly select the desired or required parameter via a convenient, searchable drop-down menu – without needing to know a service’s internal representation of it.
- New Integrations: Built.io continues to add to its library of out-of-the-box integrations, including popular SaaS offerings such as Pipedrive, HubSpot and Trello, as well as IoT-enabled endpoints, such as Amazon Alexa and Tesla Motors’ vehicle APIs.
Read more: https://www.built.io/products/flow/features
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more