Breaking News for BlackBerry App Developers
|Stuart Parkerson in BlackBerry Tuesday, September 24, 2013|
First, the company is offering two free Gamepad Packages, consisting of a MOGA Pro controller and a SteelSeries controller, to developers who enable gamepad support to their game. When the game is submitted and approved, it will be added to the gamepad-enabled feature in BlackBerry World.
This program runs from September 24, 2013 until December 24, 2013. In order to receive the free Gamepad Package, you need to be one of the first 250 to submit your draft game to BlackBerry World.
Also, BlackBerry continues its “Jam” series with its BlackBerry Jam Asia event in Hong Kong to kick off this Wednesday and Thursday, Sept 26-27. The event will include workshops, training and the opportunity to receive free gear.
Read more: http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/09/gamepad-supp...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more