Bluetrain.io Launches Cloud Content Management System to help Web Developers Launch Responsive Websites
|Stuart Parkerson in Programming Tuesday, November 11, 2014|
Bluetrain.io has announced the availability of its new cloud Content Management System (CMS) platform, following a beta early release program with more than 100 developers, marketers and agency partners participating.
Bluetrain.io’s new CMS provides a native, multi-site platform that enables web developers, designers and marketers to build and manage multiple responsive websites with shared code, resources, access, and plugins.
As a framework agnostic platform, web developers can use the frameworks they know without using specific templates or libraries. The platform streamlines the creation of structured content without placing data into pre-existing categories or containers. Models are defined in JSON and can be modified at any time. Bluetrain.io automatically creates CRUD (create, read, update, delete) screens for all structured data. Specific sections of templates are modifiable in the Page Editor.
Read more: http://www.bluetrain.io/home
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more