BlazeMeter and Sauce Labs Partner Testing Stack Based Pure Selenium Performance Testing
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Wednesday, October 8, 2014|
BlazeMeter, a load and performance testing as a self-service platform for mobile, web and APIs, has announced a partnership with Sauce Labs to help enable developers to combine both functional and performance testing with BlazeMeter and Sauce Labs platforms.
As the first step in the partnership, developers can now run performance tests on BlazeMeter using Selenium scripts simulating thousands of virtual concurrent users, each emulating a real browser or application, using a mobile device on a mobile network. Selenium performance testing is suited for complex applications, and this new feature offers a time-saving solution for large-scale retailers who can create performance tests in minutes.
In the next phase of the partnership, BlazeMeterBlazeMeter and Sauce Labs users will have access to an integrated solution that offers a one-stop-shop for all testing needs. The integration includes single dashboard for all front-end and back-end testing KPIs and the ability to view the actual user experience on the browser when the site is under load.
Read more: http://blazemeter.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more