Aternity Mobile APM for App Developers Now in GA: No cost, Tag free Mobile App Monitoring
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Thursday, June 5, 2014|
Aternity, a provider of Workforce APM solutions that monitor any application on physical, virtual, and mobile devices, announced the general availability of its Mobile APM for App Developers last week.
If you are building mobile apps or are responsible for mobile app performance, you can take advantage of this tag-free, SaaS offering to instrument mobile apps for diagnostics and user interactions. This is not a limited trial offer. This new product, which is a subset of Aternity’s Workforce APM platform, is a full-featured mobile APM solution, with no limitations on functionality or number of end user devices your app runs on, with no restrictions.
Aternity for Mobile App Developers embeds end user visibility into mobile apps by monitoring and analyzing the following mobile metrics and dynamically alerting and reporting on them by Location, Carrier, Device Type, Operating System, Target Server, etc.:
- App Performance
- Device Performance
- Network and Server Latency
- App Errors
- Handled Exceptions
- App Crashes with Stack Trace
- Network and Server Errors
- Network Connectivity Impact
- Traffic and Data Volume
It’s simple to get started and add the Aternity Mobile APM to your mobile app. Simply download and integrate the Aternity SDK, and once your app is up and running, you can view its performance data throughout Aternity’s Mobile APM dashboards.
By gaining insight into when, where and why applications are not performing, mobile app developers can make sure that their users perceive and use these applications as intended.
If you aren’t ready to instrument your own mobile app yet, Aternity provides sample apps you can use in order to see how the platform at work.
You can get started or learn more here.
Read more: http://www.aternity.com/products/mapm-enterprise-a...
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more