Archive360 Releases Cloud Based Email Archive Migration Platform for Microsoft Azure
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Monday, June 27, 2016|
Archive360, which offers an email archive migration software platform, has announced Archive2Azure offering a regulatory compliance storage solution optimized for the Microsoft Azure platform.
The new platform offers scalability through the long-term, secure retention of unstructured data including journal email for regulatory compliance and litigation preparedness, file system work files, individual PSTs, system generated reports, and all the other unstructured data floating around the enterprise. The functionality provides companies with the ability to eliminate on-premises unstructured data silos, including legacy archive systems.
Archive2Azure allows companies to fully move their unstructured and low touch data to the cloud by eliminating legacy email archives, including journal data, free-range PSTs, and other unmanaged data with the ability to migrate data to Office 365 and Microsoft Azure in a legally defensible manner.
The platform currently offers a total of 11 connectors (with more being added every quarter) - including new connectors for MessageOne, AXS-One, MX Logic, ArchiveOne/C2C and Gwava - for legacy email archive migration to the cloud. The Archive2Azure platform offers the following features:
- Cost-Effective Compliance Storage: Based on affordable Azure infrastructure, Archive2Azure supports a legally defensible migration with full chain-of-custody, data fidelity, and on-going disposition. Furthering the cost savings, the solution is offered as a subscription model without start-up or cancellation fees. No additional hardware is required and the professional services installation is free of charge.
- Real-Time On Demand Indexing: Archive2Azure is fully integrated with Azure Search and offers search on demand with policy-driven data scoping.
- Native eDiscovery Functionality: Archive2Azure delivers a secure, long-term legal repository with case management and legal production. Integrated with Power BI it offers a scalable eDiscovery engine with integrated analytics.
Read more: http://www.archive360.com/email-archiving-software...
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more