Application Developers Alliance Relaunches DEVSBUILD.IT as App Industry Search Engine
|Stuart Parkerson in Mobile Guidelines Wednesday, July 9, 2014|
The Application Developers Alliance, a global membership organization for developers, has relaunched DEVSBUILD.IT as an app industry search engine.
The DEVSBUILD.IT website was originally launched by the Alliance in 2012 as a networking tool for its members. The redesigned website now provides access to business tools, industry insight, and policy information. Content includes articles, guides, research, industry events, and videos.Users have the option to search the site content by keyword or explore resources in three categories: App Strategy, Policy and Advocacy, and Events and Programming.
The Application Developers Alliance is a non-profit membership organization that supports developers as creators, innovators, and entrepreneurs. The organization promotes the continued growth of the industry and advocates on behalf of its members on public policy and industry issues.
Read more: http://www.appdevelopersalliance.org/news/2014/7/8...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more