AppGyver and built.io Team Up for Enterprise App Development Using HTML5
|Stuart Parkerson in HTML5 Wednesday, June 18, 2014|
AppGyver is combing its front end tools with built.io’s back end to offer a new option for enterprise app development using HTML5.
AppGyver’s Steroids SDK utilizes native UI components with navigation and animations, together with the HTML5 wrapped application to create hybrid apps. AppGyver Prototyper can be used to build app prototypes which can be tested and demoed without the need for provisioning, third-party installations, or the official app store environment.
built.io’s platform provides the entire application backend - servers, cloud infrastructure, database - offering enterprise app functionality including mobile notifications, geolocation, analytics, social integration and content management.
AppGyver’s integration with built.io includes:
• linking of built.io as the persistent backend for applications designed with AppGyver Composer
• a data store with enterprise-grade security model and fine-grained access controls
• direct connection between AppGyver Composer’s UI components and built.io’s database for application scalability and persistence
Read more: https://www.built.io/blog/2014/06/appgyver-and-bui...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more