App Dev Trends Conference at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas in December – Count Me In!
|Richard Harris in Events Monday, September 15, 2014|
I don’t know what you’re doing the first of December but I’ll be at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas covering the new App Dev Trends conference on December 8-11, 2014.
The event is being hosted by 1105 Media which conducts a number of conferences including the Visual Studio Live!; Live! 360; and TechMentor events. 1105 Media is also the publisher of Application Development Trends (adtmag.com) magazine which is hosting the event.
App Dev Trends brings together the some of the biggest names in software development to engage in cutting-edge knowledge sharing on a wide range of trends, tools, and best practices. There will be over 55 technical sessions and workshops presented by industry experts on a wide range of topics for application developers, software architects, managers, and consultants.
The event will feature keynote presentations from top thought leaders in the industry and attendees will be provided access to the speakers including one-on-one discussions before and after sessions. The event will allow the opportunity to connect with hundreds of enterprise software professionals through a variety of networking and social functions.
The App Dev Trends Las Vegas Conference will cover the following track topics:
- Agile in the Enterprise: Best-Practices in the Real World
- Enterprise Cloud Development: The Distributed Computing Challenge
- Big Data: The Enterprise Taps a Gusher
- Mobile: The Enterprise Game Changer
- Beyond DevOps: A Whole-Enterprise Effort
- M2M and the Internet-of-Things: The Enterprise Embedded
- The Social Enterprise: New Workplace Connections
Discounted early registration for the event is now open. There is also information available for companies that are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the event.
Read more: http://appdevtrends.com/events/las-vegas-2014/Home...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more