APIStrat Conference to Examine New API Economy in November
|Stuart Parkerson in Events Monday, August 31, 2015|
The API Strategy & Practice Conference (APIStrat) will be held in held in Austin, Texas at the Sheraton Austin Hotel At The Capitol, November 18 – 20. The event focuses on the API sector allowing participants to discuss successes and challenges they face while executing an API strategy.
The event will include talks, panels and keynotes with over 80 speakers covering diverse topics from API security and design, to business models, operations and marketing. APIStrat’s goal is to spark conversations between API providers and API consumers, startups and enterprise, developers and architects, and all types of integrators. The event is not just for developers and IT, it also for business users and anyone who is looking to better understand the API economy.
Of course, the event will feature a number of developer centric presentations as it delves into API’s from an app developer perspective. Topics will include mobile and fixed development, frameworks and paradigms, mashup frameworks, testing, monitoring HTML5 and mobile native development.
Read more: http://apistrat.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more