Apigee Introduces New SaaS API Management Product for SMBs
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Apigee has introduced a new API management product called Apigee Edge SMB which has been designed for the requirements of small and mid-sized businesses. It is offered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) product for managing, securing, scaling and analyzing an unlimited number of APIs.
The Apigee Edge API platform provides capabilities including API monetization, PCI compliance, globally distributed service and on-premises deployment. Apigee’s intelligent API platform helps smaller businesses use APIs to securely share data and services across devices to serve customers in a real-time, anywhere-anytime fashion, use data to continually improve the customer experience, and increase revenues.
Features and capabilities of Apigee Edge SMB include:
- Intelligent API management for managing, securing, scaling and analyzing APIs
- Cloud-based, SaaS (software-as-a-service)
- Up to 25 million API calls per quarter, with options to expand
- Build an unlimited number of APIs and API products
- Onboard an unlimited number of developers
- One named support contact
- Option to scale with Apigee’s enterprise-grade API management
Apigee Edge SMB is available through Apigee’s website and as a listing in the Amazon Web Services Marketplace. It is offered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering for a subscription fee of $30,000 per year or $2,500 per month. For a promotional period through July 31, 2015, Apigee Edge SMB is available for $23,700 per year or $1,975 per month.
Read more: http://apigee.com/about/products/api-management
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more