Amplitude Releases Web and Mobile Analytics Update to Identify Specific User Behaviors
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Friday, March 11, 2016|
Amplitude Analytics has updated the company’s behavioral analytics platform with the launch of Compass, which helps pinpoint specific user behaviors that drive long-term retention. Compass scans through all of a company’s available user data and reveals which behaviors lead users to long term engagement.
The Amplitude analytics platform segments users by properties such as location, install source, and platform to see how different types of users behave and retain in an app or website. This provides the ability to compare multiple groups of users in funnels, retention, revenue, and more. The platform also provides the ability to measure funnel conversion rates over time and identify where users are dropping out of the onboarding flow or checkout sequence.
Read more: https://amplitude.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more