Amazon “App Store Developer Select Program” Recruits HD Optimized Apps
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Wednesday, October 16, 2013|
Developers who submit qualifying apps receive enhanced services including 500,000 free mobile ad impressions across the Amazon Mobile Ad Network, participation in the Amazon Coins Rewards program and 25% off Amazon Web Services.
Amazon continues to show its love to HTML5 apps by including them in the program. To qualify an app must be compatible with designated Amazon devices and must render natively in high definition (HD) at the highest resolution possible on each device.
Probably the most limiting requirement is Amazon Services Adoption. If the circumstance applies, apps must exclusively use the Amazon In-App Purchasing API and/or use on a non-exclusive basis the Amazon Mobile Ads API. Games must integrate with GameCircle, including WhisperSync for Games and at least one of the Amazon Leaderboards or Achievements.
Check out the full opportunities and program requirements at the link provided.
Read more: https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/devselect.html
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more