Airpush and OpenX Launches AirX, a New Private Mobile Ad Exchange
Monday, February 10, 2014
“RTB buying has already disrupted the way digital media is bought and sold, but there is the potential for even greater disruption as a result of the quantity of inventory and the availability of rich contextual data sets,” said Seth Socolow, senior vice president, strategic partnerships, Airpush. “We evaluated many partners when planning the best way to offer our inventory to the programmatic buying community and OpenX was the clear winner. The OpenX platform, including its SSP technology, exceeds any currently available and their management team shares our vision for creating exciting new opportunities in the mobile space.”
“We’re thrilled to partner with Airpush to help mobile app developers maximize their revenue and offer advertisers more efficient ways to access high quality mobile app inventory at scale,” said Rob Kramer, general manager, mobile, OpenX. “By bringing OpenX’s unparalleled auction mechanics to AirX, app developers can now take full advantage of market-based pricing and realize the true value of their inventory.”
Read more: http://openx.com/press-releases/airpush-openx-ann...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more