Adobe Releases New EchoSign Electronic Signature Capabilities For Salesforce Customers
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Thursday, October 9, 2014|
Adobe has announced the latest version of EchoSign for Salesforce, bringing e-signature and document workflow automation capabilities to Salesforce customers and Salesforce1 mobile app users.
With the new release, EchoSign customers who use the new Adobe EchoSign for Salesforce app will benefit from a tighter integration with Salesforce1 for mobile e-signing, added document management, and business process capabilities.
The release of EchoSign offers the following:
- On-site signing: Close deals faster by easily obtaining signatures in-person from customers on any iOS or Android device.
- Mobile process management: Easily track and make real-time changes and updates to your sales contract process anytime, from any device. No waiting until you’re back in the office.
- Batch signature transactions: Eliminate the need for repetitive manual processes and likelihood of errors by automating the process of sending and getting signatures on large batches of documents.
- Mobile authentication: Get higher signature assurance and enhanced security for your important contracts by requiring two-factor mobile authentication and customizable identity verification for signers.
- Standardized forms and templates: Ensure accuracy of your contracts with the most up-to-date information from Salesforce and consistent information collected during signing to match your organizational process. All without any custom coding or development.
- Global language support: Work and close deals in any native Salesforce-supported language based on the individual language preferences of users in a company’s global workforce.
- Simplified user experience: Work completely natively within the new Salesforce1 user interface. Sales teams do not have to learn a new application or leave the Salesforce environment to harness the power of electronic signatures.
EchoSign for Salesforce is available with the EchoSign Global Plan.
Read more: https://www.echosign.adobe.com/en/products/echosig...