Acision's New forgeAS Extension Adds More Server Side Possibilities For Developers
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Thursday, July 23, 2015|
WebRTC technology company Acision has released the forgeAS (forge Application Server) extension to its forge SDK which allows developers to create middleware, use server-side logic and orchestrate custom communication experiences.
The SDK provides the ability to integrate a variety of real-time communication capabilities into any app, service or website, including presence, video/audio calling, IP messaging/chat, text messaging, content sharing and more.
Additional control can be gained through the enablement of server-side integration. Instead of having all clients connect independently to a legacy system such as a database or app server, developers can introduce a forgeAS implementation that connects personalized data.
The forgeAS can be hosted in a cloud, on premise or by Acision.
Read more: http://forge.acision.com/products/forgeas
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more