Vserv.mobi and Microsoft Woo App Developers on Nokia X
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Vserv.mobi and the Nokia X Developer Relations team at Microsoft UK have announced a new competition as part of their ongoing global DVLUP collaboration, to boost the efforts of the Nokia X developer community in Europe.
The competition is designed to help and encourage app developers expand their Nokia X development efforts and maximize their monetization opportunities through Vserv.mobi.
The Microsoft DVLUP program encourages developers to complete various challenges to win points and smartly monetize their apps. The new “Maximize App Revenue” DVLUP challenge from Vserv.mobi will allow developers to get 300XP points and a $100 incentive to start. The competition is further designed to reward high quality apps that generate the most usage, engagement & user ratings. The top 3 developers will win cash prizes of - $3000, $2000 and $1000 respectively from Vserv.mobi, in addition to gifts and Nokia X smartphones.
Developers taking part in this challenge will be able to use Vserv’s AppWrapper & cross-platform SDKs to enable advertising on their Apps, through the Vserv Mobile RTB Exchange.
The competition ends on July 31.
Read more: https://www.dvlup.com/Challenge/545
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more