MAPS software improves efficiency and shortens development time
Thursday, August 29, 2019
ADLINK Technology announces a new generation of all-in-one software solutions that aim to improve user experience with support for DAQ, PXI, and third-party modules.
ADLINK Technology announces a new generation of all-in-one software solutions: Measurement, Automation, and Platform Suite (MAPS). To improve process efficiency and shorten development time and effort, developers working with DAQ and PXI modules may immediately begin work with MAPS software packages such as ADLINK Connection Explorer (ACE), diagnostic tools, and easy-to-use testing utilities to analyze device functionality in one click. By continuously working with customers and engineers, ADLINK strives to make application development time faster, easier and more productive than ever.
Faced with heavy deadlines to rapidly create solutions, measurement and automation developers are often hindered by a lack of crucial setup and development tools. After buying new systems and modules, engineers often spend hours visiting various websites to collect drivers, diagnostics, analysis tools, and documentation before even getting started on a project. ADLINK eliminates this bottleneck with its new Measurement, Automation, and Platform Suite (MAPS), an all-in-one software solution that may be used in conjunction with ADLINK’s DAQ and PXI modules.
MAPS software improves process efficiency and shortens development time for:
- Test and Measurement and Automation Developers – ADLINK Connection Explorer (ACE) is a single quick-access screen for exploring and validating functionality for DAQ and PXI modules. No more back-and-forth searching to determine the root cause of an error installation.
- Third-party PXI Module Developers – Engineers developing solutions with third-party PXI platforms from Keysight, National Instruments and other providers may now enjoy full device transparency with ADLINK Connection Explore (ACE). Conversely, users may view ADLINK PXI platform and modules on third-party interfaces such as NI-MAX and Keysight Connection Expert. Users can also use ADLINK DAQ modules on NI LabVIEW.
- DAQ modules and PXI Chassis Developers – The MAPS toolset includes Soft Front Panel for DAQ modules users and ChassisWatch for developers using any ADLINK PXI chassis. Both offer easy-to-use testing utilities that analyze functionality in one click for seamless field and site deployment.
“With nearly 25 years of global field experience, ADLINK’s expertise is evident through a full range of PXI platforms and more than 100 PC-based data acquisition modules for automation and testing support, analog input and output, load cell sensor measurement, digital I/O, relay outputs, and timer/counter boards.” says Tim Juan, Director of ADLINK's IoT Solutions and Technology. “By working continuously with customers and engineers in creating applications for testing and automation environments across all industries, ADLINK strives to make application development faster and easier.”
MAPS software also offers language-based SDKs needed for C/C++ and LabVIEW developers.
Read more: https://www.adlinktech.com/en/Data_Acquisition_DAQ...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more