Lagoa Acquires 3DTin For Even Better Browser Based 3D Apps
|Richard Harris in Press Announcements Thursday, September 19, 2013|
“The browser-based nature of 3DTin makes it the perfect addition to Lagoa,” said Thiago Costa, CEO and co-founder of Lagoa. “We are excited to be giving our support to the growing community of makers, young creators and 3D printing prosumers that make up 3DTin’s user base. We also look forward to the new scene editing capabilities we will be able to bring to Lagoa as a result of the acquisition.”
3DTin Founder and Developer Jayesh Salvi said, “We are thrilled to be joining Lagoa, who share our passion for the accessibility and freedom of browser-based 3D tools. With Lagoa’s exceptional rendering product, 3DTin users will be able to do more with their 3D models. They will continue to enjoy all the great features they have grown to like in 3DTin and can expect more enhancements to their workflow, thanks to Lagoa.”
Both the Lagoa rendering application and the 3DTin modeling tool will be on demonstration at World Maker Faire in New York City, September 21-22, at Lagoa booth number MP39, Pavillion C.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more