HTAP Summit 2022 organized by PingCAP
Friday, October 21, 2022
HTAP Summit 2022 will take place on November 1st, at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA. The one-day in-person event will focus on hybrid transactional and analytical processing (HTAP), disruptive technology for the database and analytics world.
During the inaugural HTAP Summit, taking place Tuesday, Nov. 1, at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA, leading innovators in the database and analytics industries will come together to discuss the state of HTAP technology today and how the technology will evolve. They will also review HTAP deployment use cases to better understand its functionality and focus on how HTAP accommodates the different needs of transactional versus analytical processing in a first-of-its-kind event.
HTAP Summit 2022, November 1, California, USA
"HTAP Summit attendees will have unlimited access to sessions led by leaders in the database and analytics industries as well as hands-on activities and unprecedented networking opportunities, all of which will drive home the importance of HTAP for accelerated business potential. This is a pivotal opportunity to learn from early adopters of HTAP technologies and discover all of its possibilities," said Ed Huang, co-founder, and CTO of PingCAP.
2022 venue and speakers:
- Max Liu, founder and CEO, PingCAP
- Reynold Xin, co-founder and chief architect, Databricks
- Noel Yuhanna, VP, principal analyst, Forrester
- Ed Huang, co-founder and CTO, PingCAP
- Xiangyao Yu, assistant professor, UW-Madison
- Tim Tully, partner, Menlo Ventures
- Robert Hodges, CEO, Altinity
- Sunny Bains, software architect, PingCAP
- Brian Walters, head of presales, PingCAP
- Jeff Bailey, education manager, PingCAP
In a series of breakout sessions, speakers will highlight how they architected their HTAP environment to support efficient business growth, strategies to connect HTAP to the data ecosystem, and best practices to design and deploy an HTAP environment.
The conference is sponsored by Access Technology Ventures, the $4 billion+ venture capital and growth technology investment effort of Access Industries, Amazon Web Services, Ampere, and StreamNative. It is organized by PingCAP, a leading distributed SQL database provider.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more