Digital clock app Flexy Clock launches
Friday, August 26, 2022
Flexy Clock and Watch were developed as widgets for smartphones with Android OS and iOS as well as a clock face for smartwatches with Wear OS and Watch OS. It was developed for smartphones and tablets with Wear OS 2.2 or higher and Android 9 or higher.
Flexy clock is a digital clock app with animated flexible digits. The digits’ shape is from a specially developed font. Each digit represents a continuous, not self-intersecting line composed of segments connected by movable joints.
Flexy Clock Watchface for Wear OS
Flexy Clock Widget, Flexy Watch, and Night Flexy Clock
All three apps have the option of different settings for color, transparency, brightness, and thickness. The 12/24 mode and the data language are the same as the device.
Widget, Night Clock, and Clock Face
Each transformation consists of 75 slides with a speed of 25 fps.
P.S. If you can't sleep and you're tired of counting sheep, the Night Flexy Clock is the perfect choice for you!
Authors: arch. Plamen Gekov eng. Boyan Iliev
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more