Digital Development Management Selects Ninja Metrics’ Katana® Engine to Bring Predictive Analytics to Digital Entertainment Solutions
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Wednesday, July 9, 2014|
Ninja Metrics and Digital Development Management have teamed up to offer Katana® Social Analytics Engine as a resource for its clients.
“Ninja Metrics is excited to work with one of the most influential consultancies in the digital space,” notes Dmitri Williams, CEO and Co-Founder. “We feel that Ninja’s insights on Social Value will provide DDM clients some invaluable insight into their individual properties.”
The Katana® engine provides key data and metrics that are tied to Social Value, the precise measurement of who influences others and how much that influence is worth in real monetary value. This new measurement capability will allow DDM to provide give its clients better insights into working with Social Value/Social Whales.
“Ninja Metrics empowers developers and publishers to reach out to a broader spectrum of users, such as someone who may not spend much on their own but encourages their friends to engage with and spend money on a game,” said Joe Minton, co-CEO of DDM. “That kind of information can be invaluable, and we’re excited to offer Ninja Metrics as a unique analytics solution in our network.”
Key Features of the Katana® Social Analytics Engine:
- Discover clear insights into the performance of mobile apps and games, PC titles and console games
- Uncover how much customers will likely spend and how their social influence impacts the bottom line
- Target the most influential, influenceable and valuable users
- Flexible dashboard that includes support for: segmentation, A/B testing, cohort analysis, churn projections, conversion rate, revenue analysis, and comprehensive KPI tracking
Read more: http://www.ninjametrics.com/blog
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more