BlazeMeter Offers Scriptless App Performance Testing
Monday, July 7, 2014
FollowMe helps speed up and simplify performance testing by eliminating complex, costly and time-consuming scripting procedures. The product eliminates the need to write load testing scripts on applications (like HP Loadrunner or Apache JMeter), allocate servers or schedule tests.
Developers can run large-scale performance tests of their API, mobile app, mobile website or Web app in real-time by simply clicking through their product, with virtual users following each move to simulate load.
By activating BlazeMeter’s new FollowMe module, a single developer can trigger virtual crowdsourcing of up to 1,000,000 users to imitate their actions online as they browse the web or use applications. This gives developers a cost-effective way to determine the scalability of their product and ensure that it will perform under strenuous loads.
FollowMe can be used from any device with an Internet connection and browser and performance analytics are displayed in real-time, so developers can make changes on the fly.
Read more: http://www.blazemeter.com/FollowMe
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more