CloudPassage debuts Project Cielo
|Richard Harris in Cloud Services Monday, May 7, 2018|
CloudPassage released the beta of a new product on their Halo platform named Project Cielo.
Currently, CloudPassage's Halo platform, which includes Container Secure and Server Secure, is a solution that allows enterprises to secure assets like servers, cloud instances, containers and artifact registries using a single platform, regardless of asset location. The addition of Project Cielo extends the Halo platform to handle cloud-delivered compute, storage, and other infrastructure services, making it unique in protecting application components anywhere and in any delivery model, at speed and scale.
“The launch of Project Cielo demonstrates our dedication to building out a complete tech stack for customers,” said Siri Oaklander, advanced technologies principal at CloudPassage. “Project Cielo offers a competitive feature set for public cloud infrastructure services, so now, for example, offerings like Amazon Services can receive comprehensive coverage (for containers, servers and cloud platforms), not just coverage for EC2.”
Functional capabilities of Project Cielo include:
- Continuously monitor AWS services for adherence to CIS AWS Foundations Benchmark, AWS best practices, and internal configuration standards
- IAM user MFA, S3 bucket limited exposures, etc.
- Enhanced compliance reporting capabilities with detailed results that support all benchmark rules
- Obtain ”worldview” with contextual intelligence about monitored assets to better inform technical risk analysis
- Identifies applications which are at risk, hierarchically organizes the most urgent situations, IAM role misconfigurations, exploitations, applications and data that could be affected, EC2 instances without Halo agent, etc.
- Automates remediation requests to responsible application team via SNS
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.