YouAppi launches lightweight SDK
|Christian Hargrave in Monetize Thursday, November 2, 2017|
Lightweight mobile ad SDK has been release by YouAppi for developers to monetize their applications.
“Our SDK is a vital component of our 360 Degree Growth Marketing platform, as it provides publishers and app marketers critical revenue streams, while ensuring users are rewarded for their time and engagement,” said Moshe Vaknin, CEO and co-founder, YouAppi. “We designed the SDK to deliver real results that translate to a more seamless and straightforward way to monetize apps across a wide variety of verticals.”
Benefits of the YouAppi SDK include:
- Diverse Global Demand: provides diverse global demand across a variety of app categories, including gaming, shopping, travel, lifestyle and utilities.
- Industry Standard Ad Formats: easy-to-mix ad formats create the optimum experience for users, including rewarded video, interstitial video and ads, and banners, while driving app revenue.
- Simplified Integration: built for quick and smooth integration, the lightweight SDK allows brands to create and launch ad campaigns in real time, on a global scale.
- Multiple Formats: supports all major formats for mobile, helping brands monetize ad campaigns quickly and easily.
- Self-Service Platform: app developers, marketers and publishers can easily manage ad campaigns through the self-service platform, viewing real-time performance and results, optimizing campaigns, enabling and disabling ad unit types, editing frequency capping and filtering ads to increase revenue.
- Acquisition of Quality Users: leverage proven algorithms to acquire and continuously engage high quality users, integrates with premium mediation partners to ensure ads are viewed by the right users.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.