New enterprise cloud platform analyzes unstructured data
|Richard Harris in Cloud Services Tuesday, May 30, 2017|
Unordered data extraction enterprise solution, ABBYY FlexiCapture, has been released.
The new FlexiCapture generation can be deployed as a core enterprise platform with customers rapidly building and running multiple business processes while covering multiple input channels, from emails, paper, fax, e-documents and mobile. Newly implemented machine learning techniques work in a double fashion - on the one hand powering the rapid set-up of data analysis models via the platform studio, and hence rapid solution deployment, and on the other, powering a continuous improvement mechanism in the live business process and application environment, significantly boosting on-going performance and reducing the need for offline maintenance, system downtime and costly professional services - a common industry-wide problem which has plagued buyers of legacy platforms. This is particularly important in use cases such as accounts payables, claims management, transportation/logistics or customer onboarding, where organization have to handle documents from thousands of vendors or customers covering multiple input channels, from emails, paper, fax, e-documents and mobile but containing the same critical business data.
- Multichannel input support: Documents regardless of source and format are processed consistently in one single flow, including documents received via email, FTP, "hot folders", mobile devices etc.
- Advanced Classification: FlexiCapture now embeds advanced classification technology - using multiple classifiers, including semantic-based classification, and an intelligent voting mechanism to choose the best possible result, thereby enhancing accuracy. The automatic learning process, via neural networks, also radically simplifies set-up removing the need to hand craft complex and time-consuming rules.
- Extraction auto-learning: Based on supervised and reinforcement learning techniques, FlexiCapture 12 has the ability to automatically learn, adapt and continuously improve its data extraction algorithms, even in the live process environment through intuitive "point-and-learn" user guidance. Traditionally complex unseen and variable document layouts, which often break legacy platforms, can be easily incorporated into the core algorithm on-the-fly, significantly reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Cloud-ready architecture: The native multi-tenanted architecture is capable of providing public and private cloud-based deployments. This reduces time to market and shifts the focus away from capital expenditure towards an operational expenditure orientated approach, opening up new opportunities for small and medium sized organizations who no longer need to invest in infrastructure or on-going administrative costs to access powerful capabilities.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) monitoring and enforcement: SLA provides a mechanism for document processing prioritization to achieve required service levels. Advanced system monitoring and reporting tools help analyze document processing flow and ensure correct prioritization - this supports organizations to better meet both internal and external regulatory compliance and reduce compliance costs.
- Quick start solutions: Pre-built solutions for digital mailrooms, invoice processing and VAT declarations that require no customization are available as add-ons and can be rapidly deployed without the need for costly implementation services.
- Document sets and cases: Multiple linked documents can be processed as one complete case file, with various assembly, processing and validation checks, to improve efficiency in more complex case management scenarios such as customer on-boarding, mortgage loan origination and claims management.
Google Cloud Platform in Action teaches you to build and launch applications that scale, leveraging the many services on GCP to move faster than ever. You'll learn how to choose exactly the services that best suit your needs, and you'll be able to build applications that run on Google Cloud Platform and start more quickly, suffer fewer disasters, and require less maintenance.
Learn how easy it is to apply sophisticated statistical and machine learning methods to real-world problems when you build on top of the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This hands-on guide shows developers entering the data science field how to implement an end-to-end data pipeline, using statistical and machine learning methods and tools on GCP. Through the course of the book, you’ll work through a sample business decision by employing a variety of data science approaches.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.