Kontena is introducing its production ready container and microservices platform
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Kontena v1.0 builds on the company’s mission to be the most developer-friendly open-source container and microservices platform that can be used on any infrastructure, be it on-premises, cloud or hybrid.
More than just a container platform, this highly integrated package is:
- Easy to use: This release includes the addition of Kontena Stacks, an end-to-end solution that allows developers to manage applications that are composed of multiple containers. Stacks enable developers to describe, install and upgrade even the most complex solutions.
- Advanced: Kontena is a full-stack solution that includes secrets management, fully integrated load balancers, built-in image registry and lifecycle management of complete containerized application stacks.
- Flexible: Unlike some container platforms, Kontena offers support for both stateless and stateful containers. This allows for almost any type of application to be run.
- Scalable: With Kontena’s built-in provisioning tools, users are able to easily adjust the size of their deployment according to business needs. Start small, grow big and scale down if needed with just a few commands.
- Versatile: Kontena supports cross-region and hybrid cloud deployments. This means developers can aggregate resources from multiple sources, including their own datacenter or public cloud across regions and availability zones.
Engaging mobile app users with Flurry Push Monday, May 21, 2018
Predicting future IT outages using AI Monday, May 21, 2018
Revenue leakage and how devs can tackle it Monday, May 21, 2018
Enterprise full-spectrum CPQ developed by Apttus Monday, May 21, 2018
Low code development platform gets an update from Filemaker Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you