6 DevOps events coming in November
|Christian Hargrave in Events Wednesday, October 26, 2016|
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) is a live video podcast for discussing Agile, DevOps and Continuous Delivery. Each episode focuses on a different topic relating to modern software delivery, and features different speakers from the DevOps community.
This special episode of #c9d9 features Electric Cloud customers presenting at the DevOps Enterprise Summit (DOES16), taking place November 7-9 in San Francisco. The episode includes representatives from Quicken Loans, HPE, Intel, Urban Science, Bluware, and partner Stratus Solutions.
CloudExpo is the single show where delegates and technology vendor scan meet to experience and discuss the entire world of the cloud.
Developing software for the Internet of Things (IoT) comes with its own set of challenges. Wallgren will review some of these challenges and share tips and best practices used by IoT developers to streamline and accelerate their product design, development, test and manufacturing.
DevOps Enterprise Summit is the premier conference for the leaders of large, complex organizations implementing DevOps principles and practices. The event programming emphasizes both evolving technical and architectural practices and the methods needed to lead widespread change efforts in large organizations.
In addition to Electric Cloud customers from HPE, QuickenLoans, Intel, Urban Science and more who will be speaking at the event, ElectricCloud’s own DevOps experts present several topics, ranging from Docker and Microservices at scale, scaling DevOps in the enterprise, continuous delivery for databases, advanced patterns with ElectricFlow, DevOps Dashboards, future trends in DevOps, and more.
- The Future of DevOps in the Enterprise: Trends & Predictions, Steve Brodie, CEO
- Planning for Huge Scale: Designing Your Pipelines for Scalability and Resiliency, Avan Mathur, Product Manager - ElectricFlow
2:25 p.m. PDT
- CD for DBs: Database Deployment Strategies, ChrisFulton, Global Technical Account Manager
3 p.m. PDT
- Advanced Patterns and Use Cases for DevOps at Scale with ElectricFlow – Lightning Talks Round, Stephen Buss, Director of Professional Services and the Technical Field team
Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016 at 10:55 a.m. PDT
- Microservices and Docker at Scale: the PB&J of Modern Application Delivery, Anders Wallgren, CTO
Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016 at 1:25 p.m. PDT
- DSL at Scale: Source-Code Based Orchestration, Laurent Rochette, Solutions Architectand Greg Maxey, Solution Engineer
Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2016 at 11:15 a.m. PDT
- Automate ALL the Things: Taking Advantage of Free Tools to Automate Your End-to-End Release Pipelines, Avan Mathur.
Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2016 at 11:50 a.m. PDT
- Practical Tips for Converging ITIL and DevOps with ElectricFlow and ServiceNow, Chris Fulton.
Full conference schedule: http://events.itrevolution.com/us/schedule/
More than 50,000 tech CEOs, founders, startups, investors and political leaders are expected to attend this years’ Web Summit. Each of these leaders who are driving change across the world will come together to find answers to the questions posed by the tech revolution we’re living through.
Steve Brodie will participate in a panel discussion with Sid Sijbrandij, co-founder and CEO of GitLab, discussing DevOps Trends and predictions.
Agile DevEast is an event in Orlando, Florida where attendees learn the latest in Agile methods,technologies, tools and leadership principles.
During his presentation, Wallgren discusses modern requirements for creating,deploying, and managing multiple microservices—both independently and as a collection—to satisfy end user requirements and allow for Continuous Delivery.
On this #c9d9, join a lively discussion between industry experts who offer their thoughts on Docker and DevOps, including tips and best practices for orchestrating Docker at scale.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.