Posted 8/24/2016 7:31:28 AM by RICHARD HARRIS, Executive Editor
Coming to Chicago this October, the Smart Card Alliance Security of Things 2016 conference is bringing security, privacy and authentication to the forefront of the Internet of Things (IoT) with speakers from both the IoT and security communities. Speakers will discuss the impact embedded security technology is expected to have on connected cars, wearables, smart homes, identity and authentication, data integrity and privacy, IoT payment, standards and regulation and more.
The conference will be held October 18-19, 2016 at the Hilton Rosemont Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Chicago. Early bird discounts are available through August 31.
Attendees can build their own experience from sessions scheduled throughout the conference by choosing between the concurrent Secure IoT Technology and Secure IoT Applications tracks.
The two-day conference will feature keynotes, panels and track sessions on the most important topics in the industry, including:
- The Security of Things: A Perspective on Securing the IoT Ecosystem
- IoT Smart Chip Technology
- Cryptography of Things: Payment, Security, and Privacy
- Taming the Big Elephant – Securing IoT, Challenges and Opportunities
- IoT, Biometrics, and Identity
- Connected Government: IoT for States
- Securing IoT Payments Between Devices and Merchants
- Provisioning and Managing Identities of Devices
- Balancing Convenience with Protection
- IoT Authentication and Mobile Security
Read More http://www.sca-securityofthings.com...