Orasi Hosts Webinar Series on Agile, DevOps, CI, and Test Automation
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Orasi is hosting a four-part webinar series that offers an in-depth approach on how to introduce DevOps, continuous integration and delivery, and test automation into a software development and testing process.
Webinars Three and Four will be held this week with the Third webinar to be held on August 23 focusing on QA collaboration. During the webinar the Orasi team will show how to:
- To keep pace with the speed of development and be complementary to a continuous delivery process, without sacrificing quality.
- To balance automated testing with necessary manual testing.
-Continuous testing improves your software efficiency and quality.
The Fourth and final part of the webinar series will be held on August 25 and will focus on operation collaboration. It will provide insights into how to:
- Automate deployments in a reliable and consistent manner.
- Avoid differences in your stage and production environments using configuration management tools and DevOps best practices.
- Apply Agile and lean practices to operations.
The first two webinars are available on demand. Webinar One focuses on the collaboration of an application team and shows how:
- Use continuous integration to shorten the length of time to deliver a feature or fix a bug.
- Utilize and implement an efficient branching strategy to maximize team contribution and minimize conflict.
- Ensure local environment matches production by leveraging DevOps tools.
- Standardize across departments to ensure more achievable automation and the ability to implement continuous delivery solutions.
Webinar Two will delve into project management collaboration and will show how:
- To use analytics in the continuous delivery process to paint a better picture of how business requirements are being met.
- To better identify pain points within infrastructure.
- Continuous delivery can make the release process more transparent while identifying possible bottlenecks.
- Continuous delivery will inherently reduce cost.
Read more: http://www.orasi.com/news/Pages/Events.aspx
Euro Truck Driver 2018 drops for Android Friday, July 13, 2018
Parallel ad bidding solution launches by PubNative Friday, July 13, 2018
Game streaming and the live streaming movement according to LiveCamp Friday, July 13, 2018
Mobile app design tips for all generations Thursday, July 12, 2018
Detect eavesdropping in your mobile app with TrustKit Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you