CTIA Super Mobility 2016 Dives Deep Into Connectivity and IoT
Tuesday, August 02, 2016
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 will offer an in-depth focus on the vertical markets that comprise the connected life for business, home, networks, retail, health, auto, media and money. The event will be held September 7 - 9, 2016 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The event includes exhibits, keynotes and interactive smart experiences that demonstrate and advance connectivity at home, work and everywhere in between. There are also dozens of co-located industry partner events and exhibits representing vertical markets and the latest mobile innovations.
- Keynotes: Absorb the insights of industry titans as supercharged keynotes share their expertise on the newest ideas, toughest challenges and biggest opportunities in mobile.
- Mobile Intelligence Conference: From business strategies and consumer trends to industry developments and the latest policies, the CTIA Mobile Intelligence Conference enables you to learn from experts, walk away with key tools and gain critical knowledge needed to succeed in the mobile marketplace.
- Mobile Onstage: One-of-a-kind learning experiences spotlight the advancements that are radically changing the way our connected society utilizes mobile. Don’t miss the educational demos and interactive presentations on the Mobile Retail, Enterprise & IT and Connected Life + Startup stages.
- Smart Experiences: Some of the best learning opportunities happen on the show floor. Visit one of eight Smart Experiences to see the practical applications of the latest mobile advancements powering the connected life.
- Partner Events. CTIA Super Mobility 2016 brings co-located events from a number of industry partners representing the wireless ecosystem. These events feature a wide range of sessions and education opportunities.
Smart Experiences Expo
A unique feature of the event will be CTIA’s new Smart Experiences show floor which demonstrates practical applications of wireless connectivity for today and what’s ahead in the future.
- 5G Launchpad: Explore emerging concepts and use cases for next-generation network technologies.
- AR/VR Arcade: Experience new possibilities created by cutting-edge Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality gear, devices, content and games.
- Connected Car Lot: Check out models, entertainment platforms and safety features driving advances in transportation.
- Drone Airfield: The latest drone technology and prototypes.
- Smart Home: Visit an open house filled with consumer electronics, appliances, entertainment, energy controls and home improvements that will be the envy of the neighborhood.
- Smart Retail Store. See how retailers can increase revenues and customer interactions with point-of-sale solutions, beacon technology, inventory controls and shipment tracking.
Applitools raises $31M to advance visual AI Tuesday, April 24, 2018
How Blockchain is making an impact in healthcare Monday, April 23, 2018
Coinsource attempts to stop Bitcoin fraud Monday, April 23, 2018
You can now rent sports gear with Rental Pal Monday, April 23, 2018
Facebook starts testing for playable ads Monday, April 23, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you