WaveMaker Releases Updates to Rapid Application Development Platform
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Thursday, June 2, 2016|
WaveMaker has announced the availability of new professional services for its RAD platform which provides a no-code rapid application development environment. At the core of the platform is the ability to facilitate rapid prototyping, which allows developers to create “real looking” apps quickly that reveals the core functionality of an app rapidly, without necessitating a long approval and budgeting process.
WaveMaker’s new and expanded professional services offer complete, turn-key application development services which include:
- Development Services offer design, development and hosting of custom applications for enterprise customers.
- Jumpstart Services are short-term consulting projects to jumpstart application development with help of WaveMaker experts at any stage of the application delivery lifecycle.
- Training Services offer flexible options to get customers up to speed on WaveMaker RAD.
Read more: http://www.wavemaker.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more