IncrediBuild Now Supports Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and Windows 10
Thursday, August 13, 2015
IncrediBuild’s latest release of IncrediBuild 7 now supports Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 (including Visual Studio Community) and Windows 10.
IncrediBuild is a Visual Studio 2015 Sim-Ship partner and, in line with Visual Studio 2015’s increased focus on gaming, IncrediBuild 7 offers the opportunity to accelerate the latest version of Unreal Engine for both compilation and baking, providing significant time reduction to Unreal Engine processing.
IncrediBuild 7 includes the following new features:
- The latest release adds acceleration to native Visual Studio 2015 projects: C++, C#, Android development (introduced in Visual Studio 2015), and universal projects.
- Support for GTest, Google’s unit testing framework (also supports many other unit testing tools such as MSTest, VSTest, and test scripts).
- User interface improvements, making monitoring builds easier and more comprehensive.
- Further acceleration to Intel compiler support. The latest release brings increased build performance of Intel compiler-based solutions under Visual Studio 2010 and above by applying predictive execution to the Intel compiler.
- IncrediBuild 7 includes certification for Unreal Engine baking. In a recent benchmark, running a full rebuild of Unreal Engine locally (without IncrediBuild, on 8 cores) took 50 minutes. With IncrediBuild, the build time was reduced to 7.5 minutes – an 85% reduction.
Low code development platform gets an update from Filemaker Wednesday, May 16, 2018
New partnership emerges to simply IoT security Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Open source HarperDB database solution studio launched Wednesday, May 16, 2018
New demo shows 5G and 3D structured light technology Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Multi-cloud app network platform update launched by MuleSoft Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you