Kony has launched a new packaged mobile enterprise platform called Kony MobileFabric. The platform packages a mobile application development platform (MADP), mobile backend as a service (MBaaS), Application Programming Interface (API) management, and platform as-a-service (PaaS) infrastructure under a single, open and standards-based mobile platform.
is available now and will be sold direct and through Kony’s channel partners. Kony is offering a free 90-day trial of the new platform to enterprises and prices the platform through a pricing model based on a per-user or per-session model.
Additionally, Kony will extend its standard 30-day service level agreement offer to Kony MobileFabric. This means that as new OS platforms are updated – like Apple’s iOS 8 or Android L – that Kony will guarantee support within 30 days for all generally available releases.
The platform offers the following benefits:
- Faster Time to Market: Kony MobileFabric helps removes the complexity and effort spent integrating multiple technologies in a typical enterprise mobile development project, with pre-built back-end services for identity, integration, orchestration, messaging and location services. In addition, the platform provides offline sync capabilities, along with full platform as-a-service productivity through seamless elastic provisioning, monitoring and analytics.
The cloud-based platform ensures there are no delays in setup with instant elastic provisioning of not just back-end services but also the full app platform environment. Since MobileFabric supports the many development languages with prebuilt SDKs, it also allows for fast productivity.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership: Kony MobileFabric reduces total cost of ownership by offering a single mobile infrastructure that includes MADP, MBaaS and PaaS. This eliminates the need to purchase multiple solutions. In addition, Kony MobileFabric reduces up-front integration costs of linking multiple infrastructures, as well as potential savings in on-going maintenance and support through integrated management and monitoring of mobile infrastructures.
- Integrate apps with critical line of business systems and third party web services.
- Add sophisticated capabilities like authentication, push notifications, and data synchronization.
- Access analytics about the runtime behavior of applications.
- Manage and monitor back-end services through an easy-to-use portalRead more: http://www.kony.com/products/mbaas/trial
Learn the basics of blockchain technology. No mathematical formulas, program code, or computer science jargon are used. No previous knowledge in computer science, mathematics, programming, or cryptography is required. Terminology is explained through pictures, analogies, and metaphors.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.