SmartBear Acquires CrossBrowserTesting's Automated Cloud Testing Platform
|Stuart Parkerson in Application Testing Sunday, May 8, 2016|
SmartBear Software has acquired CrossBrowserTesting, which offers an automated cloud platform for testing applications written for browsers and mobile devices. The CrossBrowserTesting platform contains more than 1,500 mobile and desktop browsers in over 65 operating systems, including iOS, Android and Windows.
CrossBrowserTesting will exist as a standalone business inside SmartBear and will continue to operate from its offices in Memphis, Tennessee.
Read more: https://crossbrowsertesting.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more