SimilarWeb's New Portrait Platform Enhances App User Segmentation
|Stuart Parkerson in Analytics Tuesday, February 16, 2016|
SimilarWeb has released the GA version of SimilarWeb Portrait which provides the ability to segments an app audience to help understand users and enable personalization on an individual basis.
SimilarWeb Portrait uses inferred analytics and advanced statistical algorithms to build up an inferred demographics profile or “Portrait” of the user, including age, gender, interests and favorite brands, without retaining any personally identifying information.
SimilarWeb Portrait has been tested on hundreds of millions of mobile devices to provide personalized content and customized experiences for users from the first session after an app is installed.
Portrait was developed by SimilarWeb’s new Mobile R&D division formed after the acquisition of Silicon Valley-based Quettra last year. SimilarWeb Portrait is based on the core technology developed by Quettra for mobile app user intelligence.
Android and iOS App developers can use the data from the platform within milliseconds of the app install, to personalize their app, creating a more targeted onboarding and ongoing user experience, dramatically improving retention, deepening engagement, and reducing app churn.
Read more: https://portrait.similarweb.com/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more