IoT Data Analytics & Visualization Summit Will Be Held February 9 – 11
|Stuart Parkerson in Events Tuesday, December 29, 2015|
The IoT Data Analytics & Visualization Summit is dedicated to showcasing the ways in which companies can evolve their strategy and focus from the basics of connecting things to fully capturing the value available through leveraging the potential of IoT data and analytics.
The event will be held on February 9 – 11, 2016 at the Crowne Plaza in Palo Alto, California. More than 100 speakers from differentiated IoT verticals, carrier & platform providers, industry facilitators, public sector members, financiers & insurance will be presenting at the event.
Included will be interactive panel discussions and case studies, analyst breakfast briefings featuring leading IoT analysts, access to a pre-conference focus day on Fog Computing, as well as a number of networking events. There will also be an exhibit area featuring a range of companies in the IoT space.
Read more: http://iotdataevent.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more