Apigee's API Management Platform Now Available on Pivotal's Cloud Foundry
|Stuart Parkerson in API Friday, May 20, 2016|
Apigee and Pivotal have announced the availability of Apigee’s API management software for Pivotal's Cloud Foundry. Pivotal users can now select Apigee Edge software from the Pivotal Network marketplace to get Apigee’s API management capabilities integrated into their web applications built with Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
The Apigee-Pivotal Cloud Foundry integration provides an API management solution on Piviotal’s cloud native platform to deploy in on-premises, cloud-based, and hybrid cloud topologies. This technology integration takes advantage of Pivotal’s "Route Services Feature.”
Apigee Edge can automatically create API proxies in Pivotal Cloud Foundry, enabling policies to be applied, and APIs can also be automatically published to a developer portal. All API requests in software developed on Pivotal Cloud Foundry are routed to Apigee for security, analytics and traffic management.
Other partner services available in Pivotal's Cloud Foundry include AppDynamics, CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise, DataStax Enterprise, GitLab Enterprise, JFrog Artifactory, Knowtify Log Analytics and New Relic.
Read more: https://network.pivotal.io/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more