Talend Integration Cloud Integrates Workloads in AWS Environments
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Talend has released the latest version of its Talend Integration Cloud, an Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) solution designed to help companies manage on-premises, cloud and hybrid integration workloads in AWS environments.
The new release allows companies to execute big data and data integration projects running on AWS Redshift or AWS Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) with fewer resources and at a reduced cost. The updated Talend Integration Cloud solution also enables developers and architects to bring native Spark processing capabilities into an iPaaS solution for real-time analytics.
Key features of the release include:
- Automation of AWS EMR and Redshift jobs helps IT teams execute big data integration projects faster and control costs.
- Apache Kafka, Spark Batch, Streaming, and Spark MLlib (machine learning) capabilities allow IT teams to enrich their real-time analytics, and quickly build end-to-end intelligent data pipelines connecting sensors, weblogs, clickstreams and other big data sources
- Ability to scale and optimize hybrid integration patterns enabling IT to expand structured and unstructured data sets without over-extending budgets.
- Improved visibility and control of enterprise cloud environments increasing IT’s ability to scale resources, better manage deployments with improved job scheduling, monitoring, clustering and optimized integration workflows, as well as quickly pinpoint and correct any errors.
Read more: https://www.talend.com/products/integration-cloud
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more