No Code Low Code will shine in 2023
|Freeman Lightner in Low Code No Code Tuesday, January 24, 2023|
Aytekin Tank from Jotform shares his 2023 predictions for no code low code, why he thinks it will shine, help organizations cut costs, what new innovations will come from it, plus a market expansion that we will see.
Organizations of all sizes will be looking to cut budgets in 2023 as the world faces an economic downturn.
No Code / Low Code’s Time to Shine
In response to this, we will actually see increased investments in no code / low code technology as leaders look for ways to increase productivity while maintaining leaner budgets. Driven by the need for no code low code technology, in 2023, we’ll see significant market expansion and some interesting innovations born from this new market need.
Aytekin Tank is the founder and CEO of Jotform, a powerful online forms solution. He is a tech industry leader and productivity expert with nearly two decades of experience leading a global workforce.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more