Scaling container platforms on bare metal with HPE Synergy
|Christian Hargrave in Enterprise Monday, January 22, 2018|
Rapid containerized app deployment solution has been developed by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Portworx to help IT teams speed up the containerized deployment process.
As on-demand applications, such as Uber and Netflix, set the new standard for providing instantaneous responses to user needs, enterprises are moving to more efficient cloud-native and container-centric application architectures in order to meet increasing user demands for speed, reliability and performance. Moving applications to gives enterprises more agility and the ability to quickly deliver innovative services to their customers.
The HPE Synergy solution for Kubernetes and Portworx PX-Enterprise provides the following benefits:
- Performance: container applications and back-end databases can either run on bare metal or on VMs on HPE Synergy SY 480 hardware ensuring blazing performance for containerized compute and storage.
- App Services: Kubernetes provides load balancing, DNS and built-in services.
- Rapid deployment: Synergy image streamer for seamless expansion and contraction of compute and storage resources to optimize resource needs of the container infrastructure.
- Self-healing: containers get replaced and rescheduled based on server and app-level checks by Kubernetes.
- Highly Available Data: Portworx creates container-granular volumes that are replicated and kept highly available, including across maintenance operations.
- Container Data Lifecycle: container volumes can be automatically encrypted, snapshotted and backed-up to object storage by Portworx PX-Enterprise.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.